In an ever-competitive market, you need to stay ahead of the game. If you are a dentist, aside from your regular patients, you want to attract more clients to have continues stream of visits and therefore, increase your profits. The best way to reach the prospective clients is by advertising your dental office using professional Los Angeles production companies.
The most popular and the most effective advertising today is the use of promotional videos. If done well, this can be a turning point for your business since you can reach out to a larger group of prospects. On the other hand, if the video is not well-produced, you can find it not worthy of your money and will not be as effective as it should.
Let’s weigh the pros and cons of using promotional videos for your dental office:
1. It can reach more number of prospects thus can be an effective way of getting new clients. This in return can guarantee an ROI (return of investment) for you and you can have a steady source of income.
2. Adding a promotional video to your website increases traffic which is a way for you to introduce your dental office to the new clients.
3. Creating a video is a way for you to communicate to your current and potential clients. It is a way for you to show that you care about what they want and that they are your priority. It can also be the time for you to introduce them to your friendly staff and to the modern equipment that you are using to make their visits as comfortable as possible.
4. A testimonial video can convince daunting patients to visit your office after watching other people’s testimonial about your services. It is the most modern form of “word of mouth” in digital platform.
1. If not made right, creating a video will be ineffective and therefore a waste of investment. Always factor in the amount of money you paid for the production company who made your video.
2. A video can show some ugly parts in your office that can discourage potential clients from visiting your clinic. A video that shows unclean environment and old equipment can turn-off prospects.
3. Showing equipment inside your clinic can make some prospects uncomfortable or scared to pay a visit to any dentist-including you. Limit the focus of the advertisement to show how you can help solve oral problems of your clients and not too much on the services, equipment and the staffs.